Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday, sunny Sunday

I thought the rain was never going to end, but it's beautiful outside...at least that's what it looks like through the window, I may actually have to check for sure LOL!

I mentioned in my last post that I returned to work June 15th, woohoo! My parents also moved back home (they lost their home to a fire back in December and have been living with me ever since). I have my house back, another woohoo! Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad thing that my parents were living with me, it's just not the same as having your own space. So with Mom and Dad back in their own place, I can start to plan my craft room.

After I bought the house last August, I took down a wall between two rooms. The plan was to make one big bedroom. After a bit of thought I realized I don't need that much room to sleep...but I might need that much room to scrapbook! The room is now empty again (with Mom and Dad back home), so the planning begins. I'm really at a bit of a loss as to how to set the room up. It's quite a large space, (wondering if I should combine the bedroom and craftroom after all with some nice screen deviders?), and I want it to be as functional (and organized) as possible. Any ideas?

As promised in my last post, here's a few more pictures of my granddaughter from Father's Day.

I was planning on texting this picture to my son, as he was on his way home from Nova Scotia with work, but he pulled up as we were making the hat, so it was a bit of a rush job, but the effect was the same.
I love this picture!
I believe she's telling me she's number one...no argument here!
Another great shot...little line of drool and all
I may just feel a page or two coming on, if only my room was already set up and I didn't have to make a mess in the living room.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend, and my neighbours to the south had a great Independance Day yesterday.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment