Sunday, September 12, 2010

Flexing the creative muscles.

Well, I just got home from a fantastic crafting weekend with some great friends! What was to be an all day and over nighter, turned into and all day, an overnighter and almost another all day. Boy, did I need that! We started out with a class Saturday morning, where we made some awesome coordinating cards with a matching box to keep them in. After the class was done, Cathi, Brenda, Bev and I got ourselves set up for a day of crafting, nibbling, chatting, giggling and in general, making merry. Brenda is always so gracious to accommodate us ladies at her house, her husband even made himself scarce for the day and night...or maybe he just thought he was safer away, lol! Needless to say, we had a fantastic time and flexed our creative muscles. Doing these weekends inspires me to get my craft room finished so I can have my supplies always set up and handy for whenever the mood strikes. Maybe the craft room will be next weekends project. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment