Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lazy, rainy day in...or not

My title was just going to be "Lazy, rainy day in", but half way through typing I though "I think I'll go to Walmart and print some of my pictures to scrapbook. Great day to be inside creating don't ya think? 

I had a great visit with Mary, Nicole and Cody on Tuesday. We went to the Mandarin for supper. It was fantastic! I don't think I've ever have more attentive service in my life. You would no sooner take a sip of your water than someone was there filling up your glass. The food was awesome too, so much to choose from, so little stomach room (more than I'd like thought lol). 
Cody kept us entertained with the wii fit. Apparently this 13 year olds Wii fit age is 27 LOL. I really enjoyed getting to know them a little better, hopefully it won't be too long before we get to visit again. 

I guess today's post will be short and sweet, I'm off to get showered and head to Walmart. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment