Thursday, May 7, 2009

Okay, so I'm back...at least for now. I arrived in Toronto Tuesday afternoon, took my brother and his wife to the airport yesterday, and now, I have all the time in the world. I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done while I'm here, I'm even signed up for a class at Scrapbooks by Design on Saturday. Christine Urias from scraptime is teaching the class. I highly recommend checking her videos out (for those of you with itunes, she does a scraptime podcast too). Christine is a very talented lady and showcases lots of different products and techniques, I can't wait until Saturday, *rubbing hands excitedly*! I started to upload a card I made for the Unity birthday challenge last week, but I goofed and ended up losing my post all together. I may try uploading again if I actually get anything done ;0
Well I think I'm going to go hop in the shower, then head out this morning. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment