Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Do you still see what I see?

So, last night I'm minding my own business...wait, anyone else experiencing some deja vu here (sp?)? Yes there were more fireworks last night...lots more. Every direction you looked in the city (there's 180 degree view here, sweet) there were fireworks going off. It was pretty cool. That was pretty much my excitement for the night. It's funny how much more boring I become, when I don't have money to go out and do fun stuff lmbo ;) 
Oh yes, I had seen this crane a few days ago (without my camera of course). I managed to get a picture a couple days later.
These are (some) the fireworks from last night
This last picture didn't quite turn out, but I thought it looked pretty neat anyway...at least on the computer desktop :)
Today I need to vacuum, woow, exciting! Seriously, I don't figure I'll do much. I've been enjoying some relaxing days, scrapbooking and watching some movies, (on demand tv is great!), that I'd intended to watch and never got around to. When I'm scrapbooking I kind of like having some mindless television going on, just to keep me company. When I get my craft room set up, I plan on having my computer on my main work table. That way I can watch different craft videos online, or even past episodes of shows I've missed. I can't wait!  
Hope I'm not like the relative showing tons of boring pictures of their holiday and you're enjoying what I've seen...I suppose you wouldn't keep coming back if I was too bad, right? 
Have a great day, and feel free to leave me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment