Friday, May 15, 2009

Not always as planned

So, yesterday I didn't end up going to Walmart (I did get showered though hehe). I did, however, go a different route while walking the dog. Usually I walk Lyla in High Park, it's beautiful, but yesterday I took her to the beach and walked along the boardwalk, it was a nice change.
This morning I did take Lyla back to High Park, but this time I brought my camera. Here are some of the things Lyla and I saw along the way.
This swan has been nesting in this same spot since I arrived in Toronto 10 days ago, she hasn't moved.

I love the colour of these buds, I don't know what kind of tree/bush it is but it's very pretty
The colours don't seem to show up as well on here, but this tree was great as well.
And of course there are the ducks and geese. I saw some gosslings earlier in the week, but not today. Hopefully they will be around next time I bring my camera (which I should do every day)
As for the rest of my day, I'm not sure what I'll do. I know if I go to Walmart, or any other store for that matter, I'll just be tempted to spend money I shouldn't. So I'm trying to be good and stick around. Tomorrow and Sunday there will be another chef at the Cheese Boutique, I can check that out for free. 

I'm off to occupy myself with something else...just don't know what yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment