Friday, May 29, 2009

Time flies!

Okay, so I've slacked off...I told you I wouldn't keep this up lol. I've noticed my counter not going up very much, so I figured I was pretty much talking to myself here hehe. I have managed to keep myself busy though. On Tuesday I hopped on the street car again and headed to the Croc Boutique on Queen st.. Yep, that's all they sell is Crocs, I new there were different styles, I just didn't know how many. I bought myself a pair of Croc flip flops, very comfy, headed to Curry's Art Supply and picked up a couple more Copic markers, went to Walmart, at the other end of town, to restock some of the things I've used up while I've been here, hit Sobey's to restock as well, then came home...it was a long day, but a good one. 

I went to Riverdance Wednesday afternoon, woohoo! Did you know, if you call the box office (The Canon Theatre/Mirvish productions) the morning of the show there's a good chance you can get a cheap seat...it only cost me $20. Yes, I was in the very last row, on a stool no less, but it didn't matter, the show was great and the seats in front of me stayed empty so I, along with the two women on either side of me, moved down at intermission and enjoyed the rest of the show a little more comfortably...and we weren't the only ones, it was like musical chairs in there lol! 

Today I checked out the Farmer's Market at Sherway Gardens, (it's a mall), set the GPS and found another scrapbook store I wanted to check out before I went home. The store is called Scrapalicious and it's yet another great store, (they're online too). I did find some of their things a little pricier, but others weren't too bad, and I enjoyed chatting with the employees, not to mention other customers. Christine, if you read this, I think I've sent yet another soul to Scraptime.

You know the swan I mentioned in an earlier post, that had been nesting since I arrived in Toronto on the sixth? Well as of Tuesday, the nest is vacant. I see a couple of swans in the pond that seem to stick around, I'm hoping I'll get a glimpse of some babies before I go home...which is only two days away (well maybe three). I can't believe the month is over all ready! 

Anyway, as I've said, I've stayed busy. Now I need to go and get busy at some other things, like starting to pack and such, blah! Besides, I think I've already written a mine novel. Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment